Vacant Property Management - Breakfast Briefing
Best practice guidance and an assessment of legal implications of Vacant Property and its management.
2 hours Formal CPD
Register today and find out how to do more with less
This session aims to provide useful information and guidance to property professionals who have empty buildings to manage as part of their property portfolio. Explore the reasons why an increasing number of commercial buildings are becoming empty, with insight into some of the key problems facing vacant properties. Discuss how property managers can close buildings and manage empty properties on a long-term basis keeping them safe, secure, in line with their insurer’s expectations and ready for reoccupation, sale or demolition.
- Receive a comprehensive understanding of the costs, risks and legal implications surrounding vacant property.
- Gain practical advice on implementing cost effective security and management strategies.
- Find out how the Property Guardian solution outsmarts traditional security methods, saving clients thousands each month.
- Discover innovations and developments within the sector.
- Network with Property Management professionals.
- Earn CPD (Continued Professional Development) hours
This is relevant to all types of commercial vacant properties – shops, offices, pubs, leisure and industrial buildings.
When & Where
- Tuesday 2nd June 08.30 – 11.00
- The Morrison Hotel, Ormond Quay, Dublin 1
Limited places available. Register Now >